Tuesday, December 27, 2005

splitting holidays


It was nice to be home for Christmas. What wasn't so nice was how quickly it passed by.

I feel like I just left the apartment last week, and all of the sudden I'm back here and back at work. It's a whirlwind. I spent two days with Mr. Goatee in Athens, Ga., with his family, then headed home to be with my family, then he joined me on Monday, and we came back to Tuscaloosa this afternoon, with 30 minutes to spare before work.

And, less than 48 hours from now Mr. Goatee and I will be once again be visiting family... flying out to California to visit Dad. He's nervous, although he doesn't have any reason to be. Well, except for asking Dad's permission, but he can handle that.

I just wish I could make the whole two weeks go by a little slower. Before you know it it'll be Valentines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home