Wednesday, July 20, 2005

a woman's prerogative

A woman always has the right to change her mind, right? I keep reminding myself that I don't want a serious relationship, I don't want a boyfriend and I want to stay single for a while... for the first time in my adult life. But, I've spent a lot of time with "the goatee guy" lately and I have to admit that he's wearing on me. Maybe I've been wrong. NO, No, my first impression was right. I don't WANT a relationship, but I deeply miss the comforts of having another person there. But, might may change my mind about the goatee guy in the near future. After all, it's a woman's prerogative, right?

On another note, I thought my story assignment tonight for the newspaper was rather ironic. Tonight I covered an SGA debate between the four mayoral candidates in the town where I live.... a little more than four years ago, when I was a sophomore in college the first story I ever did for the student newspaper was covering the same SGA's debate between the mayoral candidates, only now I have a bachelor's and master's degree and am an actual journalist. But, it's same event, just a different election, different candidates, different me. Ah, how things have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home