Thursday, August 04, 2005

The disappointment

It's hard to be stuck between a rock and a hard place, especially when it involves your friends and the guy you are casually dating. Sure, my friends come first in my book, but I really like this guy, and like him more the more time we spend together. I had been floating on air all day.. just one of those great moods where everything seems to be right in the world, and then bam, something is said, you hit a brick wall, and you don't know how to stand back up. Should the opinions of a few of my friends matter about how I feel about Mr. Goatee? Of course, they should play into account, but I don't want to be stripped of my recent happiness. I have felt so lucky the past couple weeks to have things been going how they have, and then boom. It makes me want to go hide and lick my wounds. Ok, so they aren't thrilled with him. Although I know I shouldn't take it personally, but it's like something is wrong with me and they no long accept me or whoever I am with. Why can't things be more simple? Why can just everyone get along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home